Main Article Content
This study was conducted to determine the effect of the soundness of banking financial institutions variable as measured by Return on Assets, Net Interest Margin, and Capital Adequacy Ratio on share prices at government banks in the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2008-2015. The population of this study is the Government commercial banks consisting of BRI Bank, BNI Bank, BTN Bank, and Bank Mandiri. The sample of this study is the assessment of the soundness of government commercial banks on stock prices, with the scope of the assessment covering the factors of ROA, NIM, and CAR. The sample was obtained through the publication of 2008-2015 annual financial statements totaling 32 data. The analysis technique uses multiple linear regression analysis, while the measurement tool uses t test, F test, and the coefficient of determination (R2) test. The results showed that the ROA variable had a positive and significant effect on stock prices, the NIM variable had a negative and significant effect on stock prices, the CAR variable had a positive and significant effect on stock prices at government commercial banks in the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Aebi, V., Sabato, G., & Schmid, M. (2012). Risk management, corporate governance, and bank performance in the financial crisis. Journal of Banking & Finance, 36(12), 3213-3226.
- Berger, A. N., & Bouwman, C. H. (2013). How does capital affect bank performance during financial crises?. Journal of Financial Economics, 109(1), 146-176.
- Buuml, A., & Abdioğlu, H. (2011). Determinants of capital adequacy ratio in Turkish Banks: A panel data analysis. African Journal of Business Management, 5(27), 11199-11209.
- Damayanti, D. D., & Chaniago, H. (2015). Pengaruh risiko usaha dan good corporate governance terhadap skor kesehatan bank pada bank umum swasta nasional devisa. Journal of Business & Banking (JBB), 4(2), 217-230.
- Husnan, S. (2009). Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Sekuritas. Edisi Keempat. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
- Kaligis, Y. W. (2013). Analisis Tingkat Kesehatan Bank Dengan Menggunakan Metode Camel Pada Industri Perbankan Bumn Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 1(3).
- Kasmir. (2014). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Edisi revisi.
- T. F. Efendi, “ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SIMPLE SALARY,” vol. 2020, no. 4, pp. 1363–1372, 2020.
- T. F. Efendi and M. Sidiq, “Analysis of Sales System Implementation in Primary Koperasi Tribuana II,” vol. 01, no. 03, pp. 3–6, 2020.
- Khalil, M., & Fuadi, R. (2016). Analisis Penggunaan Metode Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earning, and Capital (Rgec) Dalam Mengukur Kesehatan Bank Pada Bank Umum Syariah Di Indonesia Periode 2012-2014. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Ekonomi Akuntansi, 1(1), 20-35.
- McGuire, P., & Tarashev, N. A. (2008). Bank health and lending to emerging markets. BIS Quarterly Review, December.
- Nguyen, J. (2012). The relationship between net interest margin and noninterest income using a system estimation approach. Journal of Banking & Finance, 36(9), 2429-2437.