Main Article Content
Clean and Healthy Living Behavior (PHBS) is a group of behaviors carried out on the basis of self-awareness as a result of learning, which makes a person, family, group or community able to help themselves (independently) in daily life, especially in the field of health and play an active role in realizing public health. WHO has established a special unit and ordered the whole world to adhere to the rules and stages in order to accelerate healing around the world. Even from WHO has emphasized all the time to do a clean lifestyle or what in Indonesia is called PHBS, among others physical distancing, wearing masks, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning hands, and when coughing closes with elbows (WHO, 2021b). Therefore, researchers are interested to know the overview of clean and healthy living behavior (PHBS) in COVID-19 survivors in X Sub-district Surakarta City, Indonesia. This research was conducted in December 2021 in sub-district X in Surakarta City, Indonesia. Covid19 survivor data in Surakarta city in December as many as 5340 people and in sub-district x as many as 412 people recovered from COVID19. For this study, a sample of 52 reponden was obtained. The characteristics of the respondents observed by the researchers were gender, age, occupation, marital status. A total of 52 respondents were taken randomly in sub-district X, Surakarta City obtained results that spread evenly. The results showed that the characteristics of respondents as COVID19 Survivors were known that the even distribution in the female sex was 53.8%, seen in terms of age in the age range under 20 years of age of 28.8%, dominated by people working in the private sector by 50.0% with married status of 65.4%. COVID19 Survivor behavior patterns include exercise behavior, hand washing habits, mask-wearing behavior and outdoor activity patterns.
- Gugus Tugas COVID19 (2020). Guidance for Corona Virus Disease 2019 : Prevention, Control, Diagnosa and Management. In Komisi Kesehatan Nasional dan Administrasi Nasional Pengobatan Tradisional. www.covid19.go.id access on December 18th, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- Gugus Tugas COVID19 Surakarta. (2021). Data Perkembangan COVID19 di Kota Surakarta Januari 2021. Dinas Kota Surakarta. https://surakarta.go.id/?page_id=10806 access on December 18th, 2021 at 08.00 pm
- Gugus Tugas Percepatan Penanganan COVID-19. (2020). Peta Sebaran Kasus COVID-19 di Indonesia. Covid19.Go.Id. https://covid19.go.id/peta-sebaran access on December 19th, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- Gugus Tugas Percepatan Penanganan COVID-19 RI. (2020). Data Covid-19. Www.Covid19.Go.Id. https://covid19.go.id/peta-sebaran access on December 18th, 2021 at 07.00 pm
- Kemenkes. (2020). Stigma Berkontribusi Terhadap Tingginya Angka Kematian COVID-19. Covid19.Go.Id. https://covid19.go.id/p/berita/kemenkes-stigma-berkontribusi-terhadap-tingginya-angka-kematian-covid-19 access on December 15th, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2011). Pedoman Umum PHBS. In Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. https://promkes.kemkes.go.id/download/jsg/files13583Pedoman_umum_PHBS.pdf access on December 22h, 2021 at 11.00 am
- Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2016). PHBS. https://promkes.kemkes.go.id/phbs access on December 20th, 2021 at 08.00 pm
- Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2018). Pedoman pembinaan Krida Bina Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat (PHBS). https://promkes.kemkes.go.id/download/dsgq/files99874PHBS.pdf access on December 20th, 2021 at 08.00 pm
- Kementerian PPN. (2021). SDG’s Indonesia. http://sdgsindonesia.or.id/ access on December 25th, 2021 at 08.00 am
- Komite Penanganan COVID19 dan Percepatan Ekonomi. (2021). Peta Sebaran COVID-19 _ Satgas Penanganan COVID-19. https://covid19.go.id/peta-sebaran-covid19 access on December 18th, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- Nyamnjoh, F. B. (2020). Covid19: In Covid Stories from East Africa and Beyond. https://doi.org/10.2307/j.ctv1b74222.31 access on December 25h, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- WHO. (2020). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 access on December 18th, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- WHO. (2021a). Advice for the public. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public access on December 18th, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- WHO. (2021b). COVID-19 Weekly Epidemiological Update. December. https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update---27-December-2021 access on December 27h, 2021 at 09.00 pm
- Zetira, Z. (2020). Manfaat Terapi Plasma Konvalesen pada Infeksi Covid-19. Medula, 10(2), 333–340. access on December 28th, 2021 at 09.00 am
- T. F. Efendi, “Pengembangan Website Smk Negeri 3 Sukoharjo,” Semin. Nas. Sist. Inf., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 957–964, 2017.
- T. F. Efendi, R. Rahmadi, and Y. Prayudi, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Untuk Manajemen Barang Bukti Fisik dan Chain of Custody (CoC) pada Penyimpananan Laboratorium Forensika Digital,” J. Teknol. dan Manaj. Inform., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 53–63, 2020, doi: 10.26905/jtmi.v6i2.4177.
- D. Muliasari, “TYPES OF READING QUESTION ANALYSIS IN ELECTRONIC SCHOOL BOOK ‘BAHASA INGGRIS’ FOR THE TWELVE GRADE OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL,” vol. 01, no. 04, pp. 450–463, 2018, [Online]. Available: https://d1wqtxts1xzle7.cloudfront.net/60156551/reading_question_analysis20190730-42695-1t1d85r.pdf?1564474914=&response-content-disposition=inline%3B+filename%3DTYPES_OF_READING_QUESTION_ANALYSIS_IN_EL.pdf&Expires=1594628465&Signature=Of0GJwv~iGtIYxTCD9fC.
- D. Thoi’in, Muhammad; Muliasari, “ANALYSIS OF WORK SATISFACTION, ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENTS, AND WORK ENGAGEMENT EFFFECT TOWARD EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN SHARIA BANKS,” vol. 2020, no. 2, pp. 161–170, 2020.
- D. Muliasari, “THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT PRICE AND PRODUCT QUALITY ON PURCHASING DECISIONS FOR SAMSUNG BRAND HANDPHONES AMONG STIE AAS SURAKARTA STUDENTS,” vol. 2019, no. 4, pp. 501–506, 2019.
- T. F. Efendi, “The Management of Physical Evidence and Chain of Custody (CoC) in Digital Forensic Laboratory Storage,” Int. J. Seocology, vol. 01, no. 01, pp. 001–010, 2019, doi: 10.29040/seocology.v1i01.3.